Pages

New Contest!

It's that time again.Yup,a new contest,but this time I'm not going to put up a distorted album cover.This time,I'm posting 5 AIO episode names that are mixed up.The first one to tell me which episodes these are,will get 35 ToO dollars.
The rules are:You have to have an account on the Town of Odyssey,to contact me send me a PM.Here's the names and here's a hint:These are eps from Album 21,24,41

1.ginsee dre

2.kinp si ton ym locro

3.het filewit ezno

4.jbusetc selyorusev

5.kcbla loudcs

Have fun!

Austin Peachey

Austin Peachey is a die-hard reader and audio drama fan. He's run the Adventures in Odyssey Blog for over 8 years and has produced a few audio dramas of his own. He's also worked on the 2nd edition of The Official Guide to Odyssey and can be heard on Phil Lollar's Iliad House.

2 comments:

  1. 1.Seeing red

    2.pink is not my color

    3.the twilife zone

    4. subject yourselves

    5.black clouds

    and I didn't even look. ;-)

    -Kevin (a.k.a. kmap)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time,please PM me with the answers

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think about this content. We would love to get your feedback!