Pages

AIO Blogcast 2: Top 5 AIO Christmas Episodes


Ready for more podcast goodness?Well,here is the 2nd episode,a Christmas special!

What's in this podcast:
The latest newscast
Austin and Tasha discuss their Top 5 Christmas episodes
Laughs and Christmas music

Go ahead and listen to it and then tell me what you think of it by posting a comment here or on the AIO Blogcast Discussion Thread on the ToO.
Download to your computer


Podcast Notes
>>Learn more about the "Welcome to Whit's End Sampler"
>>Watch the first PopUpisode
>>See what Christmas episodes are airing this year on AIO Wiki

Austin Peachey

Austin Peachey is a die-hard reader and audio drama fan. He's run the Adventures in Odyssey Blog for over 8 years and has produced a few audio dramas of his own. He's also worked on the 2nd edition of The Official Guide to Odyssey and can be heard on Phil Lollar's Iliad House.

3 comments:

  1. After, the first podcast, I was thinking, "He should just stick with his blog updates." But your 2nd episode was much, much better. For one thing it had much more humor in it (though some of it sounded very scripted). For another thing, you guys did not have as much trouble pronouncing your words in your 2nd episode. It was also at a much better pace, especially at the beginning of the podcast. Towards the end it dd start to get a little slow though.
    --I loved the Did You Know segment!
    --I also enjoyed all your back round ambiance....The dog barking, the footsteps pounding on the floor, a person yelling...classic. Though probably not professional. Than again this podcast isn't because it doesn't have pro equipment.

    Anyways if you keep making it better every episode, you'll have a good podcast in no time flat.

    Good job!

    MarvelousMarvin
    "Hot on the trail of the infamous cheesedoodle bandit"
    AIOWiki Editor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry,I didn't mean to get the background sounds in it. And yes I do not have pro equipment.I do what I can though.Thanks for the constructive criticism!I'll try better next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. Haha! Sorry! I think I probably came across a little hard on my comments. I was afraid of that.

    But, like I said before the second one was better than your first. But hopefully it can only get better. Hopefully the conversation will become more smooth and flowing. That's my biggest hope. But you can't force that to happen. It will come with time. And the back round sounds... Don't worry about it. They gave the podcast kind of a natural feel. :)

    Another reason I liked this one better was what you guys decided to do. Your topic (Christmas) had much more content than your first. It was also fun hearing what you guys had to say about them. I also enjoyed hearing your personal favorite episodes.

    Anyways, sorry again if I came across to critical. I hope you have Merry Christmas!

    MarvelousMarvin

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think about this content. We would love to get your feedback!