Pages

AIO Insanity!


Think you're a big AIO fan? Well, I've found out about a fan who's insane about the show! That's right! A fan named Audrey has a blog called, what else? AIO Insanity!
On the blog, you can find some news about Odyssey,Audrey's thoughts about things,and lots of other stuff. So go and check it out!

Austin Peachey

Austin Peachey is a die-hard reader and audio drama fan. He's run the Adventures in Odyssey Blog for over 8 years and has produced a few audio dramas of his own. He's also worked on the 2nd edition of The Official Guide to Odyssey and can be heard on Phil Lollar's Iliad House.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I just saw this and thought you were talking about me until I saw the date :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I saw this post recently and thought you might be the same Audrey, too! I guess we were both wrong. LOL

      Delete

Let us know what you think about this content. We would love to get your feedback!