Pages

The Wait is Over!


Oh, I can't believe it's finally here! After 2 years of waiting, a brand new season of AIO premiered today! Today, across the country, The Inspiration Station, Part 1 aired on the radio to countless Odyssey fans, including me!
And for those who missed it on the radio, make sure to listen to it online.

I won't go into detail about my thoughts about this show because Tasha and I will be reviewing both parts on an upcoming podcast.

Austin Peachey

Austin Peachey is a die-hard reader and audio drama fan. He's run the Adventures in Odyssey Blog for over 8 years and has produced a few audio dramas of his own. He's also worked on the 2nd edition of The Official Guide to Odyssey and can be heard on Phil Lollar's Iliad House.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think about this content. We would love to get your feedback!