Pages

We Want to Hear From You!


With almost 2 years under our belt, we figure that we want more feedback so we can make the AIO Blog better. I know some people are too shy to post a comment, so I've created a survey to find out what you guys think about the blog.
So,go ahead and take the survey.

Austin Peachey

Austin Peachey is a die-hard reader and audio drama fan. He's run the Adventures in Odyssey Blog for over 8 years and has produced a few audio dramas of his own. He's also worked on the 2nd edition of The Official Guide to Odyssey and can be heard on Phil Lollar's Iliad House.

3 comments:

  1. In the "How would you rate the AIO Blog?" section, there is a problem. In my opinion, the number of updates is 5 stars. I also think that ease of access is 5 stars. However, when I click on the 5 star for the second one, the first one goes away. This means you can only have one 5 star, one 4 star, one 3 star ect. Could you please fix that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soo much for telling me this. It's fixed now so you can go ahead and vote!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think about this content. We would love to get your feedback!