Pages

Wallpaper for The Adventure Begins & Imagination Station Books

Here's some more wallpaper for you guys! This time we have one of The Adventure Begins and one of The Imagination Station books.

Instructions: Click on a thumbnail,right-click the image,select Set as Background and there you have it!


I really think these are the best ones I've made so far. Tell me what you think.

Austin Peachey

Austin Peachey is a die-hard reader and audio drama fan. He's run the Adventures in Odyssey Blog for over 8 years and has produced a few audio dramas of his own. He's also worked on the 2nd edition of The Official Guide to Odyssey and can be heard on Phil Lollar's Iliad House.

2 comments:

  1. Those are good wallpapers! The only thing that seems weird to me is that the boat (in the IS wallpaper) looked like an extension of the eagle's wing when I first saw the wallpaper. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Dave
    I know. When I was making it I noticed that it did blend in like that. But I kept cause I thought it looked neat.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think about this content. We would love to get your feedback!