Pages

Austin Interviewed on the Slow Walk DGL

Back in January of this year, I had the great experience of being interviewed, audibly. Dave Brown (of Dave's AIO Blog) and Daniel Gray, the hosts of the Slow Walk Down Gilead Lane podcast  interviewed me on two of their podcasts. In it, they ask me mostly about DGL topics but also get into AIO and Jonathan Park. I even say what radio drama is my favorite and which I think is the best! It was an awesome experience doing it and I had so much fun! So if you'd like to hear it, use the player below.




From SWDGL Episodes #58 and #59.


The SWDGL podcast is a really great show. It's actually my favorite podcast ever! Even above all the Odyssey ones. In it, every single Gilead episode is reviewed by fans and the hosts. Dave and Daniel are very funny guys and are a ton of fun to listen to! Also if you need more of an incentive to listen, just listen to any of the 63 episodes and you'll hear me doing audio reviews and a few text reviews. Head over to the website to find out more!

Austin Peachey

Austin Peachey is a die-hard reader and audio drama fan. He's run the Adventures in Odyssey Blog for over 8 years and has produced a few audio dramas of his own. He's also worked on the 2nd edition of The Official Guide to Odyssey and can be heard on Phil Lollar's Iliad House.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think about this content. We would love to get your feedback!