Pages

Official Podcast 131


Hey Penny fans! Guess what? Kimmy Robertson, the voice of Penny, has been interviewed on the OAIOP. That's right! Bob and Jesse talk with her about her introduction to the show, acting with Katie Leigh, and more! Listen to it here!

Austin Peachey

Austin Peachey is a die-hard reader and audio drama fan. He's run the Adventures in Odyssey Blog for over 8 years and has produced a few audio dramas of his own. He's also worked on the 2nd edition of The Official Guide to Odyssey and can be heard on Phil Lollar's Iliad House.

3 comments:

  1. Heeey Austin!!!
    I just listened to your interview with ATC!!! Very cool, very nice!!! :) Btw- i'm the girl that was defending ATC when you made a negative comment about it seeming a little put on or something like that!!! HAHA!!! I thought you were this other Austin that we are ALL friends with and I was like, come on Austin, we're their friends we gotta be encouraging and laugh..turns out it was another Austin...YOU!!! Well, you've done and awesome job here with this AIO blog!!! I also have a blog, its not an AIO blog, but I am an avid AIO fan and do listen to it EVERYDAY and mention it from time to time on my blog. Please check out my blog ClassicMaryMoments.blogspot.com Its fun, humorous, uplifting and updated almost daily...EXCEPT I haven't yet today cuz I was to busy listenin to ya alls broadcast on ATC!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think about this content. We would love to get your feedback!