Pages

Official Podcast 138


Paul McCusker and Dave Arnold tell all in the latest OAIOP! Well, maybe not everything, but they do answer several questions from the fans about Album 54 and 55, character returns, and more! Plus Bob and Jesse reveal the nominees for the Avery Awards! Don't miss the fun! Listen now!

P.S. See if you can pick out a cameo of me in this episode!

Austin Peachey

Austin Peachey is a die-hard reader and audio drama fan. He's run the Adventures in Odyssey Blog for over 8 years and has produced a few audio dramas of his own. He's also worked on the 2nd edition of The Official Guide to Odyssey and can be heard on Phil Lollar's Iliad House.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that cameo before I read this post. Well, I thought it was you anyway. I don't listen to the blogcast very much, but I recognized your voice from the audio theatre central interview, and I recognized your name.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think about this content. We would love to get your feedback!