Pages

Novacom Wallpaper

Everyone loves the Novacom Saga, including me. So, to express my love of it, I've created a wallpaper of it using cover art from the four albums spanning the story arc. Hope you like it!

Oh, and special thanks to Michael Wilmot for his help making this wallaper!


Instructions: Click on the thumbnail, right-click the image, select Set as Background and there you have it!

Austin Peachey

Austin Peachey is a die-hard reader and audio drama fan. He's run the Adventures in Odyssey Blog for over 8 years and has produced a few audio dramas of his own. He's also worked on the 2nd edition of The Official Guide to Odyssey and can be heard on Phil Lollar's Iliad House.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love all your wallpapers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really good, so don't take what I'm about to say offensively. I've noticed something with most of your wallpapers, including this one. They look kind of choppy. It looks like you took 4 album covers, a picture of Tom, and a picture of Jason, and stuck them together. I think it would look cool if you could somehow put the together fluently. I don't know how you would do that, but it seems like you could put them together somehow in a way that looks like it's just one picture made up of many, instead of 4 separate pictures all next to each other.

    ~~Gooey98~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you say "It looks like you took 4 album covers, a picture of Tom, and a picture of Jason, and stuck them together," you're right! I wanted to show different scenes from the series and a few characters. I wasn't completely happy with how this one turned out but I still like it.

      In my defense, most of my wallpapers aren't a hodge-podge of pictures. Only the Kidsboro, Balckgaard, and Novacom one is like that.

      Delete

Let us know what you think about this content. We would love to get your feedback!