Pages

Websites & Blogs & Podcasts, Oh My!

It seems that when the Odyssey Scoop started their own message board, The Soda Shop, it set off a chain reaction that has inspired young AIO fans to create brand new blogs and websites. Today, I'll touch on a few.

Of the many blogs that have just come out, this is probably my favorite. It's a really well-written blog and some awesome features like a fan fiction continued story called Adventures in Connellsville, and more! http://justanotheraioblog.blogspot.com/

This website's name is a really great pun (I love puns)! It also has a blog and some fan features. Make sure to check it out at http://downodysseylane-aio.weebly.com/


This website is probably the coolest new AIO site out there! The Twists and Turns has a comprehensive link list, some great opinion pieces, a blog that is updated a lot, and more! http://twistsandturns-aio.weebly.com/

Out of Control in Odyssey

This blog is written by brother and sister Josh and Ally Ko. They're both huge Odyssey fans and that really comes through in their writing. Their blog description says that it "takes a humorous, modern look at the town of Odyssey, reviewing new episodes, revisiting old ones, and discovering little known facts about the town and ourselves as we go. Of course, this blog will look at the biggest question: what's the most logical way to explain the ages of all the characters without using the words "time paradox?" To find out how awesome it is, use this link http://odysseyoutofcontrol.blogspot.com/

This one is one of the oldest new fan blogs out there. I really enjoy visiting this one, too. There's some fun reviews and features on it. http://unofficialaioblog.blogspot.com/

That's not all the new stuff! There's even two new Odyssey fan podcasts!



This podcast is unique in that it's a video podcast but just audio with a slide show of pictures in it. Abby and Mandie are best friends and the hosts. They talk about AIO and even have some cast interviews! http://theabbyandmandieshow.webnode.com/
This is brand new podcast just starting out. Just hearing the first episode, I'm already a big fan of it. Ryan Matlock and his siblings put on a show that I think even rivals the Ceiling Fan! If you like to laugh, then have a helping of the WodFamOdPod! http://wodfamodpod.com/

Austin Peachey

Austin Peachey is a die-hard reader and audio drama fan. He's run the Adventures in Odyssey Blog for over 8 years and has produced a few audio dramas of his own. He's also worked on the 2nd edition of The Official Guide to Odyssey and can be heard on Phil Lollar's Iliad House.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Austin, I just want to say that I love your podcast. I will be doing a review of your blog and podcast on my blog. I also had no idea you read my blog. I didn't know it was that popular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nice post. It's nice to have a place with all the new fan sites. Thanks for the link to the Wod-Fam-Od-Pod. Oh, and it's not like I have my own Odyssey website that didn't get mentioned or anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry about that! I was actually getting the links to the new sites from your IS feature and totally forgot to add yours. I've edited the post so your website is included now. I really enjoy your blog, by the way!

      Delete
  3. Wow, I just can't get over how much my blog is being mentioned on other fan sites. And yours has been going for four years! It's an honor that you like my blog so much, and I also think it's crazy how many new AIO blogs there have been in the past few months! The only ones that I can think of that you forgot to mention are The Boredom Buster Podcast and A Town Called Odyssey.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think about this content. We would love to get your feedback!