Pages

Cover Art for 'Our Favorites: Actor's Picks' Album

Remember when we announced about the Actors Picks album? We now have the cover art for it. Actually, this cover art was designed by our very own Jacob Isom from the Odyssey Scoop! I have to say it's definitely one of the most unique cover arts I've seen for an AIO album!

This special collection contains the Odyssey actors favorite episodes from the past 25 years. It also includes a DVD with the video of the live show from last year. Don't forget to pre-order your copy! The album will be released this June.

Also, as AIO takes a mini hiatus until this fall, the shows included in this album will be airing on the radio and the web starting this March.

So, are you excited about this new release?

Austin Peachey

Austin Peachey is a die-hard reader and audio drama fan. He's run the Adventures in Odyssey Blog for over 8 years and has produced a few audio dramas of his own. He's also worked on the 2nd edition of The Official Guide to Odyssey and can be heard on Phil Lollar's Iliad House.

2 comments:

  1. I might buy it after it airs, I never really thought about it but it is like a hiatus, This is my first real "hiatus" since I have not been in the AIO online world since 2012, but been listening since 2005, and I really only bought the samplers until 2008. But this CD is unique, by the way when is the last blogcast? I saw on facebook Skye Weldon is finished. (You might agree with me Emily ruins the cover in my opinion) anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really not that excited. I don't see why this is supposed to be a substitute for new episodes. Cover art is cool, but I'm wondering where Penny is. Just like SkylerBuck said, this is my first hiatus, too, since I didn't start obsessing over AIO until I saw Album 51 on the shelves. I don't see why they're late, though. It's not like they needed Shona to record her lines with the actors; in the past contests they haven't. They just do the episode and then stick in the line later. I guess this is a bigger part, however. I also don't see why Emily is on the cover -_-

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think about this content. We would love to get your feedback!