Pages

Skye Weldon Teaser Trailer

Post-production is near completion on our next radio drama, Skye Weldon & the Crazy Cactus Caper! We're really excited to release it! So, to tide you over, here's a quick teaser trailer of the show, along with a list of all the people performing in it. Enjoy!







Austin Peachey

Austin Peachey is a die-hard reader and audio drama fan. He's run the Adventures in Odyssey Blog for over 8 years and has produced a few audio dramas of his own. He's also worked on the 2nd edition of The Official Guide to Odyssey and can be heard on Phil Lollar's Iliad House.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait! I love how I recognized every single name on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eekkkkkk!! Can't wait!!! And I too recognized every name :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, how did you recognize me? I thought I was the mysterious person in this operation :)

      Delete

Let us know what you think about this content. We would love to get your feedback!