Pages

Cover Art for Album 57


Even with the next season still several months away, the cover art for Album 57: A Call to Something More has been released! It is surmised that the scene the cover is depicting is from the 3-part episode, Life Expectancy. I think it's quite an interesting cover. It could point to several different things we fans have been speculating about, but we won't know what Connie is doing until the fall comes.

So, what do you think of the cover?

Austin Peachey

Austin Peachey is a die-hard reader and audio drama fan. He's run the Adventures in Odyssey Blog for over 8 years and has produced a few audio dramas of his own. He's also worked on the 2nd edition of The Official Guide to Odyssey and can be heard on Phil Lollar's Iliad House.

2 comments:

  1. I think that Connie has a twin. Yeah, I know. But I can hope, can't I? lol
    I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can tell this is going to be my favourite album yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been listening to adventures in odyssey for years now,i cant wait for album 57!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think about this content. We would love to get your feedback!