Pages

What Dost This Mean?

Greetings, readers of the AIO web blog. It is I, Sir E. By some miracle, I hast survived my last encounter with Austin's virus defenses, but I am still weak from that incident and cannot communicate with thou with my voice. However, I hast managed to gain access to his computer and observe his plans for this website.

This is a shot of his screen I was able to take. By great misfortune, I didst not procure an acceptable image, but what I didst get is able to be seen below this script. It appears to be a great surprise of some sorts for a forthcoming announcement. 

I must be off. If at some point, I am able to return to wreak more havoc on Austin and Tasha, I will certainly do so. Farewell.


Austin Peachey

Austin Peachey is a die-hard reader and audio drama fan. He's run the Adventures in Odyssey Blog for over 8 years and has produced a few audio dramas of his own. He's also worked on the 2nd edition of The Official Guide to Odyssey and can be heard on Phil Lollar's Iliad House.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think about this content. We would love to get your feedback!