Pages

7 Years and Counting!

It seems like it's been just a short time, but in fact, the Adventures in Odyssey Blog celebrates it's 7th anniversary today! It's absolutely mind blowing to me to think that I've been running this site that long. Although I've started other blogs and websites, I haven't poured in as much time and effort as I have for this one.

It's really been a labor of love to bring you this site . I love Adventures in Odyssey and I hope it shows through everything here. I've gotten a lot of help from many people who have been a part of all the many things we do.We wouldn't do all we do if we thought that no one would enjoy it.  Of course, this site wouldn't still be active if wasn't for the many comments and support you all have given over the years. We really appreciate it. I don't get to do as much as I did for the blog as I did when it started, but I try to keep putting out fun and exciting content as much as possible. Speaking of, we've got a really fun sketch coming out soon called Odyssey Addicts Anonymous. It's going to be awesome!

I could go on, but that would be really expositional (as Wooton would say). To wrap up, on behalf of myself, Tasha, and the many other contributors for the AIO Blog,

Thank You!

Austin Peachey

Austin Peachey is a die-hard reader and audio drama fan. He's run the Adventures in Odyssey Blog for over 8 years and has produced a few audio dramas of his own. He's also worked on the 2nd edition of The Official Guide to Odyssey and can be heard on Phil Lollar's Iliad House.

1 comment:

Let us know what you think about this content. We would love to get your feedback!