Pages

Odyssey Addicts Anonymous

If you're reading this, you're probably a fan of Adventures in Odyssey. Some are casual fans while others are die-hard fans, but have you heard of AIO fanatics? We decided to write a story about people who took their fandom too far. What would it be like if they sought help with their addiction from a support group? This is the product of that idea.

It took a couple of months to put everything together but it's finally finished. We asked several of our friends to play the parts in the sketch like Shona Kennedy, Phil Lollar, Josh Ko, Tracy Lynn Holland, and others. They all did a fantastic job!

So, sit back and enjoy Odyssey Addicts Anonymous.

 

Make sure to follow us on SoundCloud to hear more great AIO sketches and songs!

Austin Peachey

Austin Peachey is a die-hard reader and audio drama fan. He's run the Adventures in Odyssey Blog for over 8 years and has produced a few audio dramas of his own. He's also worked on the 2nd edition of The Official Guide to Odyssey and can be heard on Phil Lollar's Iliad House.

3 comments:

  1. This was so funny! Great stuff guys! Is this going to be an ongoing series?
    Blessings,
    Sarah Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The answer is...probably not. I only had this one in mind when I wrote it. I try to come up with new ideas instead of re-doing old ones. Unless I came up with a lot of new, different things to put it into the support group then I might do a sequel. Right now I want to focus my efforts on my next project.

      I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
    2. Oh, bummer! I am looking forward to future projects from you guys! Keep up the great work!
      Blessings,
      Sarah Grace

      Delete

Let us know what you think about this content. We would love to get your feedback!