Pages

"Would You Like a Muffin?" T-Shirts For Sale

Update 8/8/16: If you or someone else weren't able to get one when the campaign started earlier this summer, now's your chance! We're reopening the campaign for just 7 days. After August 15th, we may never do this exact style again. You can buy them all on Teespring.


The Summer Celebration continues and have we got something special for you! Almost every AIO fan likes the Novacom Saga. Also, one of the most quoted lines from Odyssey is spoken by Arthur Dent during it. That would be "Operation Think Tank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin?"  Now, you can get that very quote on a t-shirt, hoodie, or sticker!

Using Teespring, you can buy any or all of these items for a limited time. June 20th, to be precise. Apparel starts at only $18 and stickers are $4 each. Also, these products can be shipped to any one in the world. It doesn't matter if you live in the US, Canada, or Japan! Any AIO fan anywhere can have them.
Front

Back

Sticker Front

You can buy these items and more in a variety of sizes on our Teespring page. Make sure to share this with someone who would like this or you could give one of these products as a gift.. Don't wait too long. Remember, you'll only be able to buy these until June 20th.

Disclaimer: This design was not made or endorsed by Adventures in Odyssey. It is merely a fan project.

Austin Peachey

Austin Peachey is a die-hard reader and audio drama fan. He's run the Adventures in Odyssey Blog for over 8 years and has produced a few audio dramas of his own. He's also worked on the 2nd edition of The Official Guide to Odyssey and can be heard on Phil Lollar's Iliad House.

6 comments:

  1. That is soo cool! Thanks for posting! I must buy one! That is my favorite quote of all AIO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! I bought one for myself, too. I can't wait to get it!

      Delete
  2. Hey Austin, remember me? It's Chris, your 9-year-old second cousin that you met at Christmas! Hope we can talk again, because it was fun! By the way, that is a cool t-shirt. I listened to Novacom Saga like you said I should. I'll give it a rating of 90%. Hope your blog goes on longer. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Chris! Thanks for commenting! I'm glad you liked the Novacom Saga. It's my favorite AIO story arc.

      And yes, I'm going to continue blogging for as long as I can.

      Delete
  3. I liked your "Mad Gab" contest. I figured most of the sentences. Chris signing off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Austin. You also made my day. I think maybe I'll comment on every recent post on the AIO Blog. I like to go to AIO Wiki. -Chris

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think about this content. We would love to get your feedback!