Pages

Official Podcast 257

The Official Podcast has another interview with another actor from Odyssey's past: Aria Curzon! Aria first played Clara, and later, Mandy Straussberg for 10 years. In the interview, she talks about her experiences acting (and singing) on AIO and other projects she's worked on. You can hear it all here.

Austin Peachey

Austin Peachey is a die-hard reader and audio drama fan. He's run the Adventures in Odyssey Blog for over 8 years and has produced a few audio dramas of his own. He's also worked on the 2nd edition of The Official Guide to Odyssey and can be heard on Phil Lollar's Iliad House.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard this podcast yet, but it's probably gonna be good. Have you heard "The Key Suspect" yet? And are the Novacom episodes with kid warnings scary for me (age 9)? Please answer.
    Your cousin, Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Black Veil Parts 1 & 2 and The Unraveling are the only Novacom episodes with warnings. The Black Veil is pretty frightening. I remember it scaring me quite when I first hear it when I was 8.

      The Unraveling has a short scene with a voicemail message that is heard of someone in danger. Beyond that, the rest of that episode is pretty tame.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for telling me. Oh, my mom told me why you took off some of my comments. I will not tell anymore spoilers. I heard "The Unraveling" and it wasn't scary.
      -Your Cousin, Chris

      Delete
  2. Hey, Austin, I loved your three radio dramas. Will you finish Sibling Spies 2?
    -Your Cousin, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is Iliad House? Trivia: Who composed "Modesty is the Best Policy"?
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you do the AIO game video soon?

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think about this content. We would love to get your feedback!