Pages

Modern AIO vs Old AIO



There's been debate for several years now about a certain issue in the AIO fan community. It's the question of whether or not Odyssey has gone downhill in storytelling and quality and that's it's always changing. Well, I wrote an article for the Odyssey Scoop website last year called A Case for Modern AIO where I took a detailed look at the aforementioned criticisms.

More recently, I made a condensed and updated version of this article in the form of a video on our sister channel, Odyssey Geek. It's called Is New AIO As Good As Old AIO?


 This is a big topic that will probably be debated for as long as the show runs. What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments!

Austin Peachey

Austin Peachey is a die-hard reader and audio drama fan. He's run the Adventures in Odyssey Blog for over 8 years and has produced a few audio dramas of his own. He's also worked on the 2nd edition of The Official Guide to Odyssey and can be heard on Phil Lollar's Iliad House.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... Interesting. My opinion for Odyssey is that it's overall okay. It has been inspiring several times and tons of families love it. I agree with you on the half episodes, though. Those things were sometimes so nonsensical and silly. I also dislike the occasional bad language at the beginning shows, but I'm glad they stopped it. My favorite Odyssey episodes are probably long sagas. Bye for now! -Chris

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think about this content. We would love to get your feedback!