
In our season finale, we interview Zach Callison, the talented young man who plays Matthew Parker! During our conversation, he answers questions about how he got started in acting, performing at the live show, Album 56, & more!
Download to your computer
So, what'd you think? What was your favorite episode from Season 5? Make sure to let us know by posting a comment on this post, emailing us by using the form on our Contact page, writing on our Facebook page, post something in our ToO thread, and writing a review for us on iTunes.
Podcast Notes:
>>See all of Zach Callison's acting credits.
>>Listen to Zach's interview on the Official Podcast.
>>Visit Zach's website.

That was an amazing podcast, Austin. I'm sorry that I just got around to commenting about this now. You guys did an amazing job! I can't wait for Season 6! Also, I'm so glad you're celebrating four years. Good perseverance!
ReplyDelete